Unlimited SIP Trunk
Unlimited SIP Trunk
Enhanced SIP with PBX fail over protection
- Unlimited Inbound Calling (Origination)
- Unlimited Domestic Outbound Calling (Termination - US and Canada)
- Includes Built-in Fail Over Protection (aka "Disaster Recovery")
- Toll Free (8xx) Inbound (requires Toll Free Number purchase or port)
- Outbound calling to 888, 877, 800 numbers
- Competitive International Rates
- Information Services (Directory Assistance)
- G.711 and G.729a Codecs
How is ITMSolutions SIP trunking different?
ITMSolutions E-SIP trunk - unlimited two-way Enhanced offers more value than typical SIP trunk services. Included with your ITMSolutions SIP trunk service is a built in PBX fail over feature. For instance, if your PBX in your phone closet fails, or your broadband connection is lost for any reason, our PBX in the cloud can be configured to automatically handle and route your calls until your PBX or connection is fixed. You can pre-configure the failover service, and you'll have full access to self-manage and configure call routing, extensions, voicemail boxes, groups, and auto attendants.
Benefits of an ITMSolutions Enhanced SIP Trunk:
- Better than old style POTs or PRI lines
- Significant cost savings
- UNLIMITED domestic outbound calling (US and Canada)
- Eliminate multiple providers for multi-office locations
- Redundancy options not typically available from traditional carriers
- Pre-configurable PBX fail over service. Re-route to our PBX in the cloud, another office, an IP phone you manage, or your cell phones
- Self-managed call routing, extensions, voicemail boxes, groups, and auto attendants
- Peer one or multiple SIP phones with our fail over feature
- Utilize existing equipment
- Operates with legacy CPE through a simple VoIP gateway device
- 24/7 Network Operations Center
What Is A SIP Trunk?
A SIP Trunk is a call path or concurrent call that is routed over an IP network between the customer and ITMSolutions. ITMSolutions SIP Trunks enhanced with PBX fail over protection are used in conjunction with an IP-PBX and are a great replacement for traditional PRI or analog circuits. ITMSolutions SIP Trunks offer tremendous cost savings, as well as increased reliability due to our network redundancy, and the many customer premise network redundancy options available.