1. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. We will do whatever it takes to make sure you are thrilled with our service! You deserve it! No hassles, no problems – that’s a promise we keep.
2. We SPECIALIZE in Working with Fast-Growth Companies. That means we understand your incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and WHY it’s critical to remove obstacles, frustrations and technical problems to keep you productive. We understand your desire to eliminate waste, extra steps, work-arounds and manual labor. We also have tech support available 24/7/365 since we know you don’t work the normal “9-5” day and can help you maintain the freedom to work remote while making sure you meet compliance standards for data security and backups.
3. We Have the Unique Ability to Address Your IT Needs – From Vision Through Long-Term Support. We assist from vision to design and planning, to product specification through pricing and acquisition, to installation, implementation, documentation and project management, to post-project support of you and/or your users. This allows you to have one consistent team to work with that understands your environment, your people, how you work and your history, which means you don’t have to waste time educating us.
4. We Use Our Vendor Relationships to YOUR Advantage. Having an advanced level of partnership with key vendors (Microsoft, VMware and Dell) allows us access to special pre- and post-project assistance support levels that most “partners” do not have. We can provide the right solutions, priced right and validated by the vendor, so if any issues come up, we can get them resolved quickly and effectively.
5. We Support Both On-Premise and Cloud Solutions. Some IT firms won’t offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because THEY make less money. Our philosophy is – and always has been – to offer what’s BEST for the customer, not us. That’s how we keep so many customers long-term. We’ll base our recommendations on what YOU want and what YOU feel most comfortable with. Our job is to lay out your options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to the best, most cost-effective solution for you.
6. All Projects Are Completed as Agreed on And on Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget. We can offer our agreements on a fixed-fee basis, so you know exactly what you’re going to pay, not a penny more.
7. We Have Flexible, Tailored-To-Your-Needs Support Options. We Have Flexible, Tailored-To-Your-Needs Support Options. to help you better manage your environment. We provide our customers with a variety of managed support options, ranging from back-end maintenance and monitoring for issues, to user help-desk support with ticketing, to strategy and budget and asset/license life-cycle management. We have successfully provided these services for over 10 years and can create a solution specifically for you and your team.
8. Small-Business Savvy. We’re more than just IT guys – we’re small business owners too, and we understand what you are going through. After taking the time to truly understand your needs, we make recommendations that help you reach your goals. We work to understand your specific business operations. We help guide you in deciding what technology to choose to allow you to achieve your professional and personal goals. You will also LOVE that we provide resources that are typically available only to larger companies. Why have just one computer guy, when you can have a team of IT experts working for you at a fraction of the cost of an in-house IT person?
8.5. Superior Client Loyalty. IT Management Solutions is proud to maintain high customer retention rates. See what our clients have to say about us You’ll see themes of top-quality customer service, reliability, flexibility, and honesty. We develop customer loyalty by consistently going above and beyond the industry standard.