Learn to be Focus by Learning to Develop New Habits
Today I am sharing how to learn to become Focus and develop new habits.
Please watch the video and take the time to read the book The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.
- Learn to set up SMART Goals.
- Eliminate Distractions
- no more cell phone (Check your phone every 3 hours)
- no more checking email every 5 minutes (Check your email every 2 hours)
- no more TV during the day (Only watch 30 min of TV a day
- Plan your week ahead
- Concentrate on developing a routing of your vital functions.
- Plan your week ahead to accomplish those vital functions.
- write it down and execute
Don't know how to set SMART Goals.
Please click here to learn now.